• Contact us now at (916) 443-5600

  • Juvenile Criminal Defense

    If you are under 18 years old and are charged with a crime, you could be prosecuted as a juvenile in a delinquency proceeding. Juvenile criminal cases differ significantly from adult criminal cases and involve an additional body of statutory law: the Welfare and Institutions Code. If you or your child becomes a “ward of the court” as a juvenile delinquent, the court will make orders for you and/or your child to follow. In more serious cases, the juvenile may be placed outside of the home in a locked facility like Juvenile Hall or the California Boys Ranch. You need a good lawyer to protect the juvenile’s rights and keep him from being incarcerated.

    The lawyers at Keith J. Staten & Associates handle all aspects of juvenile cases, including delinquency and dependency proceedings. KJS & Associates has a long track record of winning and successfully negotiating favorable dispositions in all areas of juvenile law. We will diligently fight to protect your or your child’s rights in any and all juvenile proceedings.